Twelve Participant Companies Announced for Scale | South West
Last week PwC announced the 12 companies who will join them as inaugural members of the Scale South West Programme. Engine Shed, in collaboration with PwC and Business West, have identified these fast-growing companies from the South West and Wales to help strengthen Bristol’s reputation as a tech, creative, and media hub, and help tackle the challenges businesses face when scaling up.
The 12 companies selected are:
- BOXARR: Empowering People to Combat Complexity
- Ghyston: Turning your technical ambition into technical success
- HiETA Technologies: Increased system efficiency through thermal management and light-weighting using additive manufacturing
- Landmrk: Location-based experiences platform, giving digital scale to experiential marketing campaigns
- MyLife Digital: Rebalancing the control of personal data between an organisation and the citizen, supporting GDPR compliance.
- OnCorps: Enterprise digital transformation software
- Ruggd: Faster, Smarter, Safer Development of applications, from build through to production
- Synseer: Secure, efficient SaaS platform for enterprise decision-making
- Test and Verification Solutions: Testing experts helping companies create products that are reliable, safe and secure
- Theta Technologies: Innovative, patented form of non-destructive testing, using non-linear acoustics (NLA), which detects flaws other technologies cannot see
- Yellowdog: Solving big batch processing problems in Financial Services.
- Zeetta Networks: NetOS software for network management, improving efficiency & performance
The Scale | South West programme will link these selected businesses with market leaders, industry experts and investors to help drive further their growth and expansion.
Briony Phillips, Scale-up Enabler, West of England, said:
“I’m pleased to see such a diverse and dynamic cohort of companies joining the PwC Scale programme in the South West.
“This programme presents a fantastic opportunity to connect exciting fast-growth companies with some of the biggest brands in the region and I’m keen to see what new collaborations and customers result.”
The Executive Evening is the first of a series of Scale | South West showcase events, to be held on 1st March, at PwC. If you would like to attend, book here.